DASHH is a newly established, interdisciplinary graduate school that offers challenging PhD topics at the interface of the natural sciences, applied mathematics, and data and computer science. DASHH involves several research institutions and universities in the vibrant and multifaceted city of Hamburg, Germany.
DASHH is currently looking for highly qualified and talented PhD candidates, interested to work on data-driven research in physics, chemistry or structural biology. The research teams have offered the individual research outlines on the DASHH website.
What awaits you?
• Interdisciplinary research in the natural sciences and computer/data science or applied mathematics
• Research at world leading large-scale research facilities (PETRA III, FLASH, European XFEL, LHC)
• Attractive, interdisciplinary thesis topics
• Excellent working conditions at a vibrant and inspiring research campus
• Close supervision and support by a panel of established professors and scientists
• Training in transferable skills and career development
• Full-time work contract at the level of the German TV-L13 salary scheme for 3 years
• Friendly and international work environment
What are the requirements?
• Highly motivated students with an excellent academic background in the natural sciences, engineering sciences, informatics or applied mathematics
• Strong interest to work on highly interdisciplinary topics, should be team oriented and have a strong background in programming.
Don't hesitate and apply until March 31, 2019
More information at https://www.dashh.org